Aims For Pupils
Biddulph High School promotes the highest achievement by working with its pupils to enable them to :-
- Achieve the highest personal academic standards and progress in all areas of the curriculum
- Develop outstanding levels of literacy and numeracy
- Gain high-level technological and ICT skills
- Develop high self-esteem and aspirations, respecting themselves, members of their communities and their environment
- Provide the challenge needed for individuals to extend themselves academically, physically, aesthetically, spiritually and morally
- Promote life-long learning as key to being flexible and adaptable for the modern world
- Be able to work both collaboratively and independently as appropriate.
- Promote skills for economic wellbeing.